This role aims to achieve high usage and adoption of the products through sampling and referrals, driven from a wide range of inbound marketing as outlined below.
- Supporting the Marketing Director in the implementation of the UK brand plan and market strategy focussing on segment.
- Driving all inbound marketing for the current portfolio of products. Emphasis on product innovation launch.
- Sourcing and generation of all digital and marketing content targeting customers at their relevant stage in the customer journey; detailed planning via content calendar, internal approvals and implementation in line with brand strategy to generate high audience engagement.
- Management of all social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn (using Sproat social platform)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Planning and management of all social media advertising; emphasis on Facebook lead generation and landing page clicks.
- Management of website using the WordPress platform.
- Data tracking – website analysis and analytics. Detailed reporting on a monthly basis with insights driving future improvement.
- Build and maintain a network of bloggers, influencers and brand advocates to extend reach and build ‘stories’ for use across multiple areas of activity.
- Management, creation and broadcast of all marketing to 9k customers.
- Build credibility around company strategy via other digital opportunities; podcasts and webinars.
- Work closely with Medical Telesales Team leader to monitor success of inbound marketing leads through the CRM process (end to end).
- Working with appointed agencies for: creative design, PR, performance marketing (PPC) and CRM.
- Develop strong working relationships with UK patient associations for campaign activity and awareness drive.
- Budget management against set annual marketing budget. Reporting return on investment for activity implemented.
- Sales data analysis – Internal company sales data and UK prescription market sales data.
- Supporting UK specific insights: post marketing surveillance, net promoter score, customer reviews/feedback and social listening (via Sproat). In addition to continuous analysis of competitive environment through segment.
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in a marketing/commercial role.
- Degree in Business or Marketing is desirable or Professional Chartered Qualification in Marketing (CIM).
- Driven and dynamic team player.
- Competent and confident in management of social media platforms.
- Previous experience of platforms desirable; Sproat Social, Facebook Advertising, CampaignMonitor, Microsoft Dynamics and Google Analytics.
- Strong creative ability and understanding of brands to create a point of difference.
- Ability to bring ideas to life quickly and effectively.
- Able to present in meetings and at internal sales conferences to a varied audience type and size.
- Strong idea generator, confident in pitching and implementing ideas and learning from their successes and failures in a fast growing company.
- Understanding of UK GDPR and how this impacts businesses.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1