To work with the pricing manager to analyse industry data to identify deal opportunities. To support in the creation and life cycle management of all special offers on the website. To follow company procedures in supplying quotes and stock options to the sales team, supporting in identifying the most cost efficient and profitable options to secure vehicles, either through the leasing or rental channels. Minimising risk of loss of business due to price, stock or response time. Ordering vehicles with our supplying dealers and holding them to agreed service levels and collecting fees from customers over the phone. Working with in house and outsourced development teams to improve integration of processes across or elements of the business. Management of all asset procurement into all facets of the Auto business with focus on contract hire and rental. relevant vendor management. Assist in the creation and administration of marketing campaigns, digital & print.
Scope of Job:
Reporting directly to the Pricing Manager, the job holder has full accountability for the accuracy of quote creation and processing, ensuring accurate details are supplied and recorded. The job holder will be responsible for locating and securing stock for the sales team in line with requirements. Responsible for ensuring the correct financial credit lines are in place. Been accurate and efficient in processing of requests is critical to ensure that delays are minimised for the customer and business. Good telephone manner is essential as some customer contact is required. Clerical assistance to the Pricing Manager is paramount, enabling prompt communication to all internal and external stakeholders and that all requests are handled correctly.
- Manage all clerical tasks of the pricing team.
- Work to understand industry data (CAP, IDS) and ensure all systems that rely on these sources are updated in a timely fashion.
- Support identification of stock volumes, both internally, via funder partners and through preferred dealers to ensure a consistent pipeline of vehicles for our sales consultants.
- Order vehicles with chosen dealer partners for the rental and contract hire business units, ensure that all signed confirmation is received within the SLA, and handle any queries with support from Pricing Manager.
- Maintain the central stock lists to ensure easy and accurate stock access for the leasing and rental teams view to develop these tools using software to ensure efficiency is gained.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and administration of leasing aggregate sites.
- Coverage for sales support function at peak periods.
- Support creation of special offers, confirming pricing is still relevant and correct, if the funding position moves highlight to pricing manager and/or update the special in price manager absence.
- Remove completed specials as soon as relevant to prevent miss-selling of deals.
- Keep full central log of any non-compliance in response KPIs from dealer and funding partner to allow for concise reviews.
- Support customer service team at peak periods.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Good Analytical and numeracy skills, ability to look at situations with a holistic view. Commercially astute with excellent communication skills. Good Time management working in an organised and methodical manner with the ability to meet targets and deadlines. Recognise efficiencies for continuous improvements, with good attention to detail.
- Experience in office administration, pricing analysis, personal assistant, or similar vocational role.
- Background or relevant degree in mathematics, data management or software development would be preferred.
- Relevant industry experience/data management/marketing experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1