A national, multi award willing PR & Marketing consultancy, is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing & PR Account Manager to work on a range of B2B accounts.
You will have the opportunity to further your career in an ambitious, fast-paced environment. This role is the ideal opportunity for a proactive, creative and commercially literate candidate who is digitally savvy and wants to be part of a successful agent.
This role is suited to an experienced account manager looking for thier next career challenge. You will work with senior professionals in a supportive and progressive environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage client expectations by consistenly delivering work on time and to budget.
- Proactively creating ideas to expand client accounts by identifying opportunities and presenting them to the client.
- Scheduling activity to service client expectations in the most profitable way.
- Create content for press releases, feature articles, blogs, websites and other written materials.
- Media/Influencer relations – knowing how to build meaningful relationships with media that can generate new and consistent results.
- Idea generation – Creativity across campaigns, social, features and copy.
- Publicity generation – Consistently securing positive items of media coverage on behalf of clients.
- Attending client meetings and conducting yourself in a confident and professional manner.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise, including accountability for deliverables and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Maintaining positive relations with clients at all times.
- Evaluation and presentation of campaign results internally and to clients.
- Research of potential PR angles and campaigns for clients or new business prospects.
- Media monitoring – regularly keeping track of the UK media agenda.
- Analysing making recommendations to improve client profitability.
- A confident communicator with ability to inspire others.
- Self-driven and can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experienced at working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage many projects at once and meet required deadlines.
- Results driven and commercially focused.
- Trustworthy and a team player.
- Passionate about Marketing
Qualifications and Abilities:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a PR and/or Marketing agency is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- B2B experience.
- Knowledge of the built environment sector, media and influencers, desired but not essential.
- Passionate about developing client accounts and delivering results.
- Strong proficiency in media relations work and proven delivery of results.
- Awareness of the branding process and how it influences marketing goals.
- Digitally savvy with a good understanding of social media channels for business.
- Creativity and personality to always bring something different and engaging to clients/the team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Proactive and ambitious.
- Strong commercial focus.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects at once.
- Can-do attitude and team player mentality.
- Flexibility to travel across the UK to attend client meetings.
- UK based candidates only.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1