To provide exceptional levels of customer service, delivering a market leading customer experience and administrative support across the proposition including rent, lease, buy and sell.
Scope of Job:
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager you will be confident and able to engage in valuable conversations with our clients, having the natural ability to question and identify client specific requirements and manage expectations. You will be proactive and resilient with the ability to use your own initiative, make decisions and prioritise effectively, follow-up proposed solutions with clients and supply partners, delivering clear and concise communication to all parties involved. You will be comfortable dealing with high workloads demonstrating exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills in a fast-paced environment. You will possess strong complaint handling knowledge with a desire to take ownership and resolve complaints to the customers satisfaction, escalating only complex complaints within the business. You will be results driven with excellent and effective communication skills (both written and verbal), with the ability to build rapport with clients quickly over the telephone. Professional in approach with a sound knowledge of the motor vehicle industry, you will be a natural problem solver with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ when looking at the practical logistics of arranging deliveries and collections of vehicles all over the UK, along with accurately processing the required finance documentation to ensure the process operates smoothly. Professional in approach, you will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Act as the “face “of the company, dealing with incoming calls, and email communications. Responsible for communicating the company’s position to customers, funders, dealers and 3rd party suppliers throughout the order process. Including making introductory calls/emails to customer clearly explaining the order process across supply channels rent/lease/buy/sell to support the customer throughout their journey through to delivery.
- Supporting customer renewal extension process including invoicing customers, dealers, funders, 3rd parties.
- Provide support with Fines, PCN, and fixed penalties. Making representations to fine issuers on behalf of our customers and drivers. Processing card payments including the collection of customer deposits, admin charges, document processing fees and cancellation fee invoices across rent/lease/buy/sell.
- Process finance credit and finance applications with our panel of funders with customers both manually and electronically, explaining the funder process and ensuring documents are checked, requested and completely quickly and accurately to ensure prompt delivery in line with customer expectations, across rent, lease, buy, sell supply channels.
- Follow process for regulated and non-regulated customers ensuring 14 day cooling off periods where applicable are explained clearly to customers. Coordinating vehicle logistics including delivery and returns with customers and dealers, adhering to processes in place with funders and the company.
- Promote products and services to enhance the customer experience processing required administration linked to these products.
- Processing post-delivery paperwork with funders to secure prompt pay out on vehicles depending on the funding method utilised.
- Proactively monitoring the shared access email inbox responding to incoming emails from customers, dealers, funders, third parties. Liaising with customers, dealers, funders, third parties to resolve queries and any issues post-delivery preventing vehicles being paid out.
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly, QTR and ad hoc invoicing using multiple platforms ensuring high levels of accuracy, across supply channels ensuring the invoicing is accurate and kept up to date.
- Emailing correspondence to clients in line with company policies and procedures.
- Supporting colleagues and customers by providing telephone support, responding to all customers, dealers, funders, or third-party queries, or transferring to the appropriate person/department.
- Build and maintain accurate electronic files for customer records and vehicle assets, ensuring all packs are fully compliant containing all the required information. Using relevant checklists to ensure all tasks required are completed to the highest standard in a timely manner.
- Manage selected vehicles using our bespoke system, throughout their lifecycle. From creating bookings, setting vehicles on hire, invoicing and billing, extensions, direct debit management, arranging collection of vehicles at end of contract through to de-fleet and finance settlements.
- Exceptional levels of customer service, demonstrating excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to adapt communication style appropriately
- Highly organised, with strong planning and prioritisation skills
- Accurate and meticulous in approach.
- Ability to manage demanding workloads effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining exceptionally high standards and attention to detail.
- Previous administration experience
- Previous customer service & administration experience within a contract hire & Leasing/vehicle rental/vehicle finance or funding setting is highly desirable.
- Complaint handling experience/conflict resolution would be beneficial.
- Previous motor industry customer service/administration experience is highly desirable.
- Previous vehicle broker, leasing finance processing experience is highly desirable
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1