An insurance company is looking to add a Commercial Account Handler to their team.
- Incoming and Outgoing call handling for both new and existing clients.
- Communications to clients and insurance companies.
- Data Input.
- Dealing with general post in accordance with office service standards.
- Dealing with new business enquiries.
- Offering Quotations.
- Conversion of quotations to sales.
- Dealing with customers in reception.
- Dealing with claims enquiries.
- Negotiation of rates and terms with insurance companies.
- Effective management of the diary system.
- Training and advising of more junior members of staff.
- Receive and postal of client monies onto the system.
- Cross selling of other products.
- Management of personal workflow effectively and efficiently.
- Conversion of new business enquiries in line with or in excess of company targets.
- Conversion of renewall business in line with or in excess of company targets.
- Maintenance of a complete and comprehensive training record.
- Collaboration of ideas or suggestions for business improvement with management.
- Advising management of any backlog of work in a timely manner.
- Advising management of any debt recovery problems or contentious issues in a timely manner.
- Previous commercial insurance knowledge is essential.
- Commercial Account Handler experience is essential.
- Knowledge and previous experience of working with the Acturis Insurance system is essential.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1