This role is responsible for representing, developing and expanding the business in an assigned territory by planning sales directly to hospitals to expand the medical device diagnostic business and marketing strategies, technical, pre-post sales support. You will also be promoting products and services to the medical profession including, non-clinical buyers, meeting or exceeding sales/margin targets and conveying the organisations quality message through all interations.
In this role, you will demonstrate the ability to sell a broard and complex product lline with focus on high value capital equipment. This role will sell into public and private hospitals and will call primarly upon, but not exclusively to, Accident & Emergency (A&E) and General Medical / Surgical wards.
As a collaborator, you must be comfortable in bringing in systems or product specialists to present a complete solution to customers. While you will focus on Key Accounts designed to build long term business, you will also, based on your territory knowledge, be able to identify, respond to and close short-term opportunities. You will be customer focused and have a strong grasp on local opportunities, channels and challenges as they relate to the industry.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who shows enthusiasm, hungry for success, ambitious, committed to taking market share from the competition, has a positive “can do” attitude and sales knowledge which will aid you in developing contacts, allowing you to introduce new products and work successfully with marketing to develop promotional strategies.
The role would benefit from someone with good knowledge of what it takes to succeed in the medical sales environment, with an understanding of solution selling, an appreciation for the complex medical market and is naturally curious about the trends and initiatives being seen across the UK.
In addition to opportunities to improve healthcare around the world the organisation provides the culture, reward, challenge and growth you would expect from a world-class company of motivated, friendly people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver annual sales revenue target for your territory.
- Prepare and execute an annual territory business plan, using available analytical tools, to derive maximum sales and market penetration. Plan may include focus products goals, delaer activities and MBO’s.
- Develop and maintian complete understanding of products – features, functionality, pricing, warranty and all other attributes.
- Develop working relationships with staff from other fuctions (i.e. Marketing, Engineering).
- Coordinate and deliver training to facilitate the introduction, implementation and rollouts of new products throughout the territory, direct with end-users in accounts utilising the various supporting resources available where appropriate.
- Manage key accounts in the territory. Must develop and maintian relationships with all key stake holders, ensuring business and sales strategies are defined and executed; and delivers support to same; establishes specific, measurable financial and non-financial desired outcomes for each key account.
- Ensure service value proposition is presented to and understood by territory customers; engages or directs service partners as required to secure new or recurring business.
- Stay engaged with peer(s) to understand and exploit new and exisiting business in territory; follow-up on opportunities identified by peer, and informs peer of same (strives for a “win-win” for all parties).
- Complete administrative aspects of role (expense reporting, response to Email/Voice mail, etc.) on a thorough and timely basis; adheres to company policy on pricing, free goods, phone use, etc.
- Utilise Business Intelligence tools to assess and maximise opportunities by product and customer.
- Utilise the CRM system, manages leads and opportunities within their territory and provides the company with relevant market information prospective customers, competitive activity, etc.
- Undertake projects from time to time as may be requested by manager or other members of the sales management team.
- Lateral Peers: Account Managers and Business Development Managers.
Education and Experience:
- 2- 4 years sales experience in the medical device or related industry.
- Established record of delivering sales goals or quotas (several years at or above quota).
- Proven ability to sell capital equipment.
- Demonstrated selling skills in a direct sales environment.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1