An Account Executive covering the London South and South Cost Region. Providing Infection Prevention solutions, interacting wiht a variety of clinical settings including operating rooms, interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterisation labs and ambulatory surgical centres.
Essential Duties include:
- Inbtroduce new product offerings to existing customers and prospect / cold call / network to obtain new business.
- Manage customer base and build relationships through professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills.
- Partner with customers to implement best practices to fight hospital-acquired infections.
- Provide outstanding customer service, educate customers on ways to improve their Patient outcomes and be relied upon as an infection prevention specialist.
- Apply mechanical aptitude to install/repair dispensing systems and related equipment.
- Demonstrate the use/application of products in customer facilities.
- Be the resource to help environmental services deparments with their day to day challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous Business to Business Sales Experience.
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Flexibility for overnight travel as needed.
- Proven previous experience as a high performing sales person (healthcare or medical sales preferred).
- Demonstrated relationship management and Consultative selling aptitude.
- Customer service skills with the ability to problem solve and devise customer solutions.
- Self-motivated with effective organisational/time management skills.
- Ability to target accounts and achieve results through an action plan.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1