We have all been the hiring manager that you are now trying to influence, our commitment to you as a candidate is to coach you throughout the interview process ensuring that you are best placed to be successful.
Our team will offer you unrivalled support to achieve your career aspirations by giving advise either face to face or over the phone. We will make sure that you are ready to make the correct impression on the hiring manager
- Support and coaching ahead and during the interview process
- Screening interview before you are put forward for a role
- Career advice, All of our consultants have built successful careers in the med-tech field
- Onboarding help and support during any probation period
We offer a full range of development courses, ranging from basic sales skills, negotiation workshops, key account management through to a coaching masterclass for all leadership positions. Our commitment is to offer development that help’s you to build your career.
- Courses run throughout year
- Career advice offered to help you achieve your goals
- Talent profiling
No C.V, not a problem. Let one of our team help create one with you.
- Send an over view statement with your C.V, identifying your key strengths
- Keep it to the point, two pages is enough
- Ensure its relevant to the role that you are applying for
- Sell yourself
- Let other’s write your CV for you, without you seeing it- including recruiters!
- Focus on irrelevant topics
- Assume that the hiring manager will understand what you have done in your career